2.5.12

1st May-1st swim day !! 







We "caught the May"!!
sea & lovely company, is the best combination!! 
did you know( ) that it's a tradition to steal flowers from another's garden on the 1st of May??
I didn't know it & I found it very playful & tricky!! 

so, for those who are floricultural, I think they're gonna love those necklaces by Colleen Jordan!!
& for me, who am a bike lover, the best present for May, would be this planter!!

May is the month of "Primavera Sound Festival", tambien!!!!!!!!!
I was there 3 years ago with some very good friends & it was magnificent!!
This city has a great energy!!

I think Barcelona is the place to live!! 
"Evripidis and his tragedies" is in this year's line up, once again & he is an artist that we love to hear!! 

Petite Dorothea "brought" May with her lovely baby style!!

Don't lose the movie "L'exercise de L' etat" (The Minister), it's a very nice & up to date movie!!

Have a great month, full of strawberries, friends, & colors, prefer coral shades, 

they are so in fashion!!
S.

facebook / instagram

No comments: