1.10.12

never sorry





















I first met Ai Weiwei from his famous porcelain sunflowers seeds, an installation that took part in Tate Modern in 2010 & was a symbolic movement & critique about the "Made in China" products.. You can read here a very comprehensive article about the piece..

Few days ago, at the 18th Athens International Film Festival, I watched the film, "Ai Weiwei Never Sorry".. & I was amazed !! I went out of the hall, & kept thinking how much strength we have among with fear inside ourselves that immobilize us

the film is also an opportunity for everyone to understand the dynamics of the digital media & how they can inspire & arouse people..

.. ..

"the pub" a very nice animation short film by Joseph Pierce ..

the song !!!!!!!!!!

have a nice week!!
S.

facebook / instagram

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear sophia, you do know that each and every one of your posts is packed with ideas and thoughts and inspiration and pure art.
i can't wait to get home and pay close attention to each link you offer. (especially since its about digital media and its ability to inspire ;) )
xx*

sofia said...

your comments make me so happy & I really appreciate them Nileta!!!!