31.1.13

bang bang
Bang Bang.

It sounds like Quentin Tarantino maybe(?).. well I fully recommend you to watch Django.. amazing film, maybe his best..


I was during a kind of "smoky"(..) night when I first paid attention to this song. I was out for a drink, in small bar in Nafpaktos, listening to great music.

Everything was so blurry because of the smoke and tears came to my eyes suddenly.
It was one of those moments when you just don't know.. ..was it the song(?), was it the smoke(?), or was my mind flipping(?)..
Strange thoughts within a second & my mind was about to explode. bang bang..


Then I left the bar & the music & ran out seeking for some fresh salty air & I decided.. it's all about me. It's time for me to make the next step, I've been living in a boring bubble the last 10 years.. I should give serious thought to those lyrics of bang bang. 


.."Now he's gone, I don't know why

And 'till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie.

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down"..
.. and when I say "he" I mean my conventional life.. when I had a routine, an office job & no personal life..


Today it's been over a year since I got plenty of personal life & freedom {.. not plenty of money, though} & I've started organising my free time. My scarves' job.. {..coming soon}, my love for photography..My free life is about to begin!!

..of course it was the smoke that made those tears come to my eyes but it was also him that tolerated me over the past year!! I feel that things are getting clear lately!!
Beauty is our solution.. & revolution, why not..


Here's to freedom!!


Les amours imaginaires is a film to be seen. the soundtrack of course bang bang.

don't forget our gift for you!!

one of my favorite blogs became 4yo this weekend & I wish her many many more lovely posts & photographs, Nileta is one of the most talented persons I've ever met!! & I want to dedicate her this old post of mine.. because she is a propper dancer!!


I was so chatty today, sorry about that,

a smile.
S.

facebook / instagram

4 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

No mundane personal words can really express how much I loved this post and how happy I am to be surrounded by your kindness and polite spirit. Thus, I'll let a song do the talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROaDRX2YTBU

sofia said...

It's always so difficult for me, to answer to your beautiful words, Eleni!!
You call me kind & polite when you are the most kindness & polite person I've ever met!!
I'm so glad you loved that post, is one of my favorite as well..

I'm sending you love & listening to your lovely tune..!!
<3

angelica said...

havent watched django yet but i love tarantino! i also loved your post. i surely know how it feels to be free and it's good! enjoy it and thanks for sharing my bouquet link!

sofia said...

thank u angelica!! I really love your blogs & your sense of simplicity & beauty!!