30.8.13

water trees

I spent the last weekend in Nafpaktos, my half-hometown among my most beloved people!

I became a godmother of a beautiful baby boy!

Everything was great!! Family and close friends were there to celebrate the naming ceremony, under the hot sun & right next to the sea!!

Reunited after a long time, felt so good..
Danced "Razmatazz" together, once again after years, jumping around the bar, set ourselves free!

Drank ouzo by the sea, girls' talk & laugh! Nothing but joy!

.. & now back to the big city.. little Nicolas with his parents Marina and Petros & his sister Melina are going back to the States. Next time I see him he will have taken his first steps..

The creation story of the Sun Mother for Nicolas..

3rd picture taken by Drosina!

Natasa & Drosina, Nafpaktos, August 2013

στα Ελληνικά:

Τα πλατάνια αγαπούν το νερό.
Δεν θα ζούσαν αλλιώς.

Εγώ αγαπάω εσένα.
Δεν θα ζούσα αλλιώς.

Ναύπακτος, Αύγουστος 2013

S.

facebook / instagram

No comments: