9.3.12

watch your step.. you may hit some beauty!! 





























Here in Greece, when we "look down" the view is wonderful!!
colors is everywhere!!

I love maps, I think they are full of power!!
optical, historical & emotional power!!

Lena's Corwin illustrated city maps are one of my favorites!!

I believe a lot in luck & process! I will explain you very soon what I mean!!
it has to do with art & real life!!

You have to see one great performer Mona Hatoum in Onassis Cultural Centre, tomorrow!!

Have a great sunny weekend!!
Good night & Good luck!!
S.

facebook / instagram

4 comments:

the muse and the ladybug said...

Oraies photo,vgazoun ena poli oraio feeling 

sofia said...

σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ!!

Anonymous said...

The muse and the ladybug & Sofia!!!
Hello. τι συνάντηση και αυτή.
Paul.

sofia said...

Είδες!! Το blogspot μας φέρνει πιο κοντά!!
Κανόνισε να βρεθούμε!!