28.11.12

prints από(-)τυπώματα
αποτυπώματα ή από τυπώματα it's exactly what I work on those days.
I don't think that there is a fit translation in English but I will try to explain it.
I duplicate & play digitally with some prints, photo prints, fingerprints, paintings & try to make some traces of things that I have in mind & inspire me recently.. that's why the whole design is a kind of a chaotic scene! next step will be to print those schemes on silk!

inspirations of my.. chaos, black & white, tolerance, nostalgia, Camus reading, fingerprints, touch, quandary, moon (black&white.. again), the place I want to escape to, me & my beloved ones, the unknown, summer love, love.

Also because in Greece it is very difficult for me to find a proper place that makes digital printing on silk & will probably send my designs in UK, if someone knows something, about a place here in Greece that does that, please let me now!! I would be very glad if you do so!

the song that finally match so much.. !!

.. at the end, I couldn't resist sharing with you my new MMM tattoo top from H&M! I'm obsessed..

a smile,
S.

facebook / instagram

5 comments:

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

I can see Rorschach awesomeness on them and I can't wait to have them round my neck! :)

sofia said...

exactly Eleni!! This scarf is meant to be yours!!

Unknown said...

βλέπω φοινικες? τι όμορφο που είναι! νομίζω οτι θα πρεπει να τα κορνιζαρεις καλυτερα!
*
α... και το βαλς.... ααααχ το βαλς, τι τέλειο που είναι :)
*
ελπιζω να βρεις γρηγορα άκρη με τις εκτυπωσεις, ώστε να σπαταλας ολο τον χρονο σου στο δημιουργικο κομματι
*
το mmm δεν εχω λογια να πω ποσο τελειο ειναι.

σε φιλω!

angelica said...

mmm these patterns are gorgeous. what are you going to make with these?

sofia said...

@Nileta, σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ, κι εγώ έχω ενθουσιαστεί.. προς το παρών πάντως με βλέπω να το στέλνω Αγγλία.. ανυπομονώ να δω το αποτέλεσμα!!
@Angelica, θα τα τυπώσω σε μετάξωτο ύφασμα για να γίνουν φουλάρια!! πολύ χαίρομαι που σου αρέσουν!!
φιλιά και στις δύο!!